Fabulous eye catching, durable and functional floor mats from Pappelina, Sweden. Great for any room indoor or out. Spill something on it like tomato sauce and you can simply rinse it off.
Pappelina's plastic rugs are woven in Dalarna, Sweden. Made from certificated phthalate and toxic free PVC material also manufactured in Sweden Pappelina rugs are, easy to clean, allergy friendly, water resistant, non toxic, and long lasting.
We use them in the shop and they look as good as the day we unrolled them.
Welded edges with reinforcement band for maximum durability, with engraved Pappelina logo at both ends.
- Vacuum your rug regularly.
- Hand or machine wash at cold temperature, max 30°C/85F.
- Do not spin.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not damage the welded edges. Do not fold the welded edge as it may crack.
- Evenly stretch edges whilst wet.
- When hung to dry, please use a wide bar or several lines.
- Rinse off ketchup immediately, do not rub!
- Use an appropriate sized washing machine. Rule of thumb is max 70 x 250 cm rug for a 6 kg washing machine.