These four drinking tumblers are each hand crafted from a mix of teal, azure, green and clear borosilicate glass. A timeless design for everyday and special occasions alike, each tumbler adds extraordinary pleasure to the simple act of sipping your favourite drink.
- Colour: Teal, Azure, Green, Clear
- Large Gobelets: Height 10cm, Diameter at Base 8cm, Capacity Approx 450ml
- Made from 100% Borosilicate glass.
- Each Gobelet features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base.
- Our glassware is hand blown, and as a result slight variances in shape, size and colour may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
- Although all Maison Balzac glassware is dishwasher safe, we recommend gently hand washing with a soft bristle brush as these are precious glasses!
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass.
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.
- Avoid putting ice directly in the empty glass; add the liquid first, then add ice and drink up!
Maison Balzac is a collection of perfumed candles and delicate objects created in Sydney, Australia.
Each product is developed as an ode to memories from founder Elise Pioch's childhood in the South of France. “They are like Proust’s madeleine for me! I named the brand after my grand parents, Jeanine and André Balzac, who taught me their sensibility and style.”