Roast meat or bake pasta on this versatile 31cm x 25cm Falcon Enamel Bake Pan. Freezer and oven safe, this enamelware is suitable for gas and electric stovetops. This white pan with iconic blue rim is also designed to go straight from oven to table, making serving effortless.
- Durable baking pan made from porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel that is PTFE and PFOA-free
- Has a rimmed edge for safe and easy handling plus ample depth for baking or roasting
- Suitable for use on gas and electric stovetops but not microwave safe
- Freezer and oven safe up to 270C and easy to clean in the dishwasher
- Conveniently lightweight for outdoor use and easy storage
- Iconic oven-to-table pan that may chip when dropped but guaranteed not to break
Construction Enamelware Dimensions 31cm x 25cm x 6cm (external)
28.5cm x 22cm x 4.5cm (internal)
Freezer safe Yes Oven safe Yes, up to 270C Microwave safe No
- Enamelware – fused with porcelain and heavy-gauge steel.
- Strong and durable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Hand wash recommended.
Care & Cleaning:
- It is not recommended that you scrub your Falcon enamelware with abrasive materials. To remove burned-on stains and grease, use a soap-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal objects with care around your Falcon enamelware, in order to prevent scratching.
- When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong, but like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.
Originally manufactured in the Black Country area near Birmingham, England, Joe Kleiner & Sons created the original enamelware brand, distinctively ice-white with the blue rim, the classic design is still instantly recognisable to this day. In 2011, the original collection was revitalised – creating new colours and cookware sets along with increasing the gauge of the classic mug, making the products more durable and hard wearing.
We continue to expand the range, by developing new tooling for beautiful yet functional products and now successfully selling in over 50 countries around the world.
As well as timeless elegance, Falcon Enamelware has enduring strength. Enamelware is porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, giving it many admirable qualities - durability, smoothness and chemical-resistance. It can assume brilliant, long-lasting colours, and cannot burn. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break. Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, it can also be used on gas and electric hobs.