Designed for creative people who like to travel light, the Weekend Umbrella features the same timeless design and quality you know and love, just a little more pared back. Welcome to the weekend.
Using your umbrella:
- First, take the lower pole and 'lever' it into the sand in a forward and back motion to get the desired depth. Back fill and press the sand down firmly to secure.
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 25-35cm deep in the sand.
- Please note, taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In windy or gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away and causing harm, damage or injury.
- This sounds obvious, but do not leave your umbrella unsecured.
- Store your umbrella in the carry bag when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.
- Ensure the umbrella is dry before storing to minimise mould developing.