Angus & Celeste Self Watering Plant Pots are designed with form and function in mind to keep your plants looking happy and healthy. Crafted from glazed stoneware these pots are perfect for all types of plants. This planter helps reduces mess, as well as conserve water and retain nutrients. So unleash your inner plant parent and grow with confidence! Caring for plants is easier than you think!
The Angus & Celeste Self Watering Plant Pot include a deep water-catchment tray that allows you to keep water topped up while you are away or if you live in warmer climates. These relaxed yet modern shapes retain the thrown lines and the raw organic simplicity of the potter’s wheel. The shapes boast a generous planting space and will accommodate a vast variety of specimens.
Available in two sizes, these planters are designed to house indoor plants but can also be used in outdoor covered areas.
At Angus & Celeste we don’t make bold claims that Self Watering Plant Pots take care of themselves. Lets face it, plants do need some care, and that is part of the fun! Plants all have different requirements so remember to always consult with your local nursery for assistance if you are unsure of what a specific plant might need. This planter is designed to make gardening as easy as possible. Please also refer to our plant suggestions and pot up guide for more information.
• High-fired glazed stoneware pot with drainage holes
• Matching deep water catchment tray
• Glazed inside and out
• Gift Boxed
Care Instructions: Our Plant Pots are durable and easy to care for.
• All Angus & Celeste Plant Pots are designed to be directly planted into, without the need of a nursery pot and can handle direct contact with water and all types of soil.
• After potting up, rinse off excess soil with running water. A damp, fiber-free sponge can also be used.
• Compatible with many common plastic nursery pots. Check our Specs tab for product dimensions.
• For deep cleaning between repotting place through a regular dishwasher cycle.