This gorgeous Blue and White Loaf Pan is incredibly tough, made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel and is resistant to chips and scratches. It is smooth, durable and long lasting so you can use it for years to come. So whether you want to make a banana or carrot cake, it’s safe for the oven or for use on gas and electric hobs. This retro loaf pan will never go out of style in your kitchen.
Blue and White Loaf Pan features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from enamel – each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel.
- Long-lasting colour if cared for correctly.
- Cannot burn, and resistant to chemicals.
- Oven safe up to 270ºC.
- Dishwasher safe.
SIZE : 28 x 15 x 6.5 cm
- It is not recommended that you scrub your Falcon enamelware with abrasive materials. To remove burned-on stains and grease, use a soap-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal objects with care around your Falcon enamelware, in order to prevent scratching.
- When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong, but like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.
Originally manufactured in the Black Country area near Birmingham, England, Joe Kleiner & Sons created the original enamelware brand, distinctively ice-white with the blue rim, the classic design is still instantly recognisable to this day. In 2011, the original collection was revitalised – creating new colours and cookware sets along with increasing the gauge of the classic mug, making the products more durable and hard wearing.
We continue to expand the range, by developing new tooling for beautiful yet functional products and now successfully selling in over 50 countries around the world.
As well as timeless elegance, Falcon Enamelware has enduring strength. Enamelware is porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, giving it many admirable qualities - durability, smoothness and chemical-resistance. It can assume brilliant, long-lasting colours, and cannot burn. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break. Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, it can also be used on gas and electric hobs.