Enamel Tumbler Deluxe 2 Tone by Falcon is made from enamelware – fused with porcelain and heavy-gauge steel, and has a strong and durable design. Perfect for a cup of drink, this tumbler is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Designed in England.
- Enamelware – fused with porcelain and heavy-gauge steel.
- Strong and durable.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Oven safe up to 270⁰C.
- Hand wash recommended.
Care & Cleaning:
- It is not recommended that you scrub your Falcon enamelware with abrasive materials. To remove burned-on stains and grease, use a soap-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal objects with care around your Falcon enamelware, in order to prevent scratching.
- When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong, but like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.
Dimensions: Approx. 9cm (l) x 9.2cm (h) x 9cm (w).
Originally manufactured in the Black Country area near Birmingham, England, Joe Kleiner & Sons created the original enamelware brand, distinctively ice-white with the blue rim, the classic design is still instantly recognisable to this day. In 2011, the original collection was revitalised – creating new colours and cookware sets along with increasing the gauge of the classic mug, making the products more durable and hard wearing.
We continue to expand the range, by developing new tooling for beautiful yet functional products and now successfully selling in over 50 countries around the world.
As well as timeless elegance, Falcon Enamelware has enduring strength. Enamelware is porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, giving it many admirable qualities - durability, smoothness and chemical-resistance. It can assume brilliant, long-lasting colours, and cannot burn. If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break. Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, it can also be used on gas and electric hobs.