The Cheese Paddle No.4 is the ultimate serving & display platter. 1 meter long & built from sustainably farmed American White Oak then finished with organic coconut oil, this long cheese board will be a feature of your household for generations.
When entertaining for larger numbers, this long cheese platter enables you to layout a sumptuous feast of tapas, charcuterie, hors d'oeuvres or even a main course. Once assembled, your platter can be served quickly and easily without the fuss of multiple plates.
- Marine grade stainless steel hole for easy storage on hooks
- Knife-friendly surface. No accelerated knife dulling
- Tough, long lasting surface, not easily scratched or damaged. Easily chop, cut, slice, cube, dice, hash and more
- Sustainably sourced timbers
- Naturally anti-bacterial surface
Sands Made is a product design workshop based in Victoria Australia, founded by Robbie Sands. All products are carefully handmade by a team of skilled local and international craftspeople. Sands Made produce high quality, environmentally friendly, beautifully designed and practical products.