**Delivery not available. This item is for click & collect only**
Atlantic Beach Umbrella by Basil Bangs.
Blue and white done right.
A nautical stripe inspired by our favourite east coast American beaches, with windswept dunes, big moody skies, lobster rolls and long hot days. Thick luscious fringing and solid timber poles complete the relaxed coastal look. Just unpack the picnic hamper and roll our your Love Rug – you’re ready!
- UPF50+ | 98% UV protection
- Water proof, weather treated outdoor canvas
- Vented canopy
- Luscious soft white fringe
- Single piece, extendable hardwood poles
- Responsibly sourced timber
- The Basil Hinge for easy-peasy set up
- 1.8m diameter, family size canopy
- Compact for easy storage and portability
- Matching carry case transforms into a sand bag for windy conditions
- Corrosion resistant steel frame
- Stainless steel and marine grade fasteners
- 1.8m diameter canopy
- Folds to 1.1m x 17cm x 17cm
- Height 2.2m when extended
- Weight (unboxed): 3kg
- Pole diameter: 32mm
Using your umbrella at the beach:
- Make sure the lower pole is secured at least 35cm deep in the sand.
- To angle the canopy, hold on to the upper pole before unlocking the hinge. To unlock the hinge, turn the dial anti-clockwise as far as possible.
- Let the upper pole rotate to the desired position. It is recommended to not exceed an angle of 45 degrees. Always try to tilt the umbrella into the wind as this will minimise the chance of it lifting out of the sand.
- To lock the hinge, rotate the dial clockwise until the vertical grip is parallel to the lower pole. The Basil Hinge should feel easy to lock and unlock. If jammed, do not force the hinge to close as it may cause damage.
- Taking an umbrella to the beach is your responsibility. In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
Using your umbrella at home:
- We recommend securing your umbrella in a base. For freestanding umbrellas we recommend the 25kg Basil Base, and the 14kg Standard Base for table settings.
- In gusty conditions we recommend lowering the umbrella to prevent any risk of it flying away.
- Store your umbrella in a protective cover when not in use to extend its life and minimise wear and tear.