Homecamp is a supplier of honestly crafted, useful goods for the outdoor lifestyle. We call this ‘Products With Purpose’. As nature lovers, we want to inspire you to enjoy the bush, beach and garden with quality gear that you will treasure and make use of for years to come.
Introducing the latest tent in the Homecamp range our ‘Under Sky’ 5 metre Cotton Canvas Bell Tent. The cousin of our Flinders and Simpson bell tents, the Under Sky is made with 100% cotton canvas in a unique and very classy light cream with limited edition floor colour options.
Lighter in weight, this is a fantastic tent for folk who don’t need the rigour of its tougher cousin, the Flinders and Simpson tents. The Under Sky is perfect for general camping or the festival goer who wants to go tenting in style with all the advantages of large tent – plenty of headroom, protection from the elements – but with easy set-up and pack down.
The Under Sky cotton canvas bell tent is 5m in diameter and 3m high. The extra height creates a roomy environment which can easily sleep four to six adults comfortably – perfect for a growing family or a group of friends.
The 5M Under Sky is a big tent and recommended for those who want to use a bell tent as extra accomodation on a property or a glamping set-up as there is enough room to have a queen size bed facing the entrance with plenty of room for furniture.
The Under Sky comes with zip off floors and our integrated MESH critter protection system as standard.
- 280 GSM 100% cotton canvas: durable and lighter-weight cotton canvas for breathability and waterproofing
- Treated for water, mould, UV and fire resistance
- Custom produced classic cream coloured canvas, pared with tasteful coloured flooring
- Heavy duty 520 GSM ground sheet
- Zip off floor system allowing you to disconnect the floor from the walls, roll-up the sides, creating extra airflow for an extremely comfortable tenting experience
- Features the ‘MESH’ critter protection system: a seperate internal wall made from mosquito netting which allows you to roll up the side canvas wall, enjoy the air flow and be protected from insects (and other critters).
- Storage pockets for safe keeping of keys/phones/wallet etc.
- Nifty velcro flap at the back of the tent for a power lead entry (perfect for powered campsites or a Glamping set-up!)
- 6mm reflective guy ropes + metal guy adjuster that won’t break
- Heavy gauge 32mm diameter steel centre pole
- Heavy gauge 19mm diameter A frame pole
- Struggle free canvas duffle carry bag
- 4 windows
- Mosquito netting on doors, windows and air vents: our tents come with a very fine but strong, integrated mosquito netting door that stops the smallest of bugs
- 30 days, no fuss returns
- 1 year manufacturer’s warrant
- 5m diameter
- 3 metres tall at centre
- 1.6m door height
- 3.40 door width
- Weighs 34kg
- Comes packaged in carton: 95cm x 35cm x 35cm